Monday, June 6, 2011

Let the Dorm Cooking Begin

Today is my last day in my apartment. All of my stuff goes into storage this afternoon, except for the clothes and things that I'm bringing to the dorms with me. I'm excited to start my summer job, but I'm also sad to have to live in the dorms again. Because I don't want to completely abandon my blog for the summer, I'm going to try to do at least one "dorm cooking" recipe a week. I know a lot of you are regular dorm dwellers, so now you'll have some recipes that you can make without a kitchen! And for those of you who do have a kitchen, these should just be easy, stove and oven free recipes that don't require a lot of prep or clean up.

The only kitchen things I'm bringing with me are my blender, microwavable bowls/plates, and some utensils. The dorm rooms come with a mini fridge and a microwave. Armed with these supplies, we'll see what sort of things I come up with :-). Let the dorm cooking begin!

No comments:

Post a Comment